PMS is the process of monitoring the safety of a pharmaceutical drug, device or vaccine. It confirms the safety of the drug after it is used in a large number of population.
PvEdge offers an analysis of adverse events arising from the use of pharmaceutical products in general populations. Below are the features provided by application:
- Provides a quick overview facilitating faster-informed decisions
- Alerts for pending cases facilitates easy task management
- Dashboard includes: Notice board, Workflow efficiency, PSUR–PADER alerts, Follow-up alerts, Expedited and Non-expedited alerts facilitating timely informed decisions ensuring compliance with the legal requirements for pharmacovigilance tasks and responsibilities.
- Workflow efficiency helps to identify bottlenecks and manages even distribution of work
- Follow-up alerts help track all follow-ups and set reminders according to in-built escalation rules until case closure
- Country Inbox facilitates auto scheduling of reports based on in-built regulatory submission rules
- Alerts for PSUR-PADER reports submission ensures aggregate report compliance
- Integrated Outlook mailing facility for appropriate timely actions